Friday, August 6, 2010

Ekhwan's Engagement Part 1.












This would be my 1st time attending a Muslim engagement ceremony and also the 1st time that I was asked to be the photographer. I was psyched but at the same time I felt the burden cos I was soo afraid of making mistakes. I faced difficulty in taking these photos cos of the insufficient amount of light and I have to constantly use my flash so that I can set my shutter speed a little bit faster cos someone told me that I have to freeze the moment.
Aside of all the problems that occurred, I must say that I enjoyed the ceremony and how can we feel bad when a couple is getting engage. It was a simple engagement but meaningful to them cos they're about to face a new journey together as husband and wife in the future. 
I wish them all the best and congratulation!! :D

2 comments:

  1. uit! mukanya macam bunga citra lestari la...huu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yakah maz?? haha.. memg lawa la bini abg c rabie! mantap yaww! :D

    ReplyDelete