Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mini Diana, a princess!

Behold, The Mini Diana!!

Collection of Pictures Book, Square frame and Half frame.

One of the pages from the Square frame section.

Pages from the Half frame section.

The manual/instruction.

Diana and I.

It's been awhile since my last post and I'm sorry for not updating earlier and often cos I've been uninspired at all, that happen to me sometimes . But today I'm going to blog about the new addition to my family of camera. Welcome Diana! Such a lovely name for an awesome, small and plastic camera! It's actually a lomo camera and it uses 35mm film strip. Bought it last week when a friend of mine told me that her friend will open a booth at Megalong's Flea market and she'll be selling Mini Diana for only RM150. RM150 for a lomo cam?? I thought to myself that's definitely a catch and worth it! In my family, not only me who likes to take picture but my younger sister as well. Marsha is interested in photography too but her kind of approach is more laid back, go with the flow, very relax cos that's really who she is and Lomography suits her the best. She loves Lomography, so I decided to buy it for her, I mean HELP her. She'll pay me back! hahaha! 

The pictures that the mini royal could produce are outstanding by just looking at the pictures on the book that came with the camera. You guys can check out some of the pictures here. This little baby can take 2 sizes of frame, 24x24 is the square format and 24x17 is the half format. That's exactly one of the features that I really love about this mini camera! 

For more info on Mini Diana, please check out these website!

About Lomography

2 comments:

  1. Cool, can't wait to see you post some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will develop the film ASAP! I can't wait to see the pictures too. :D

    ReplyDelete