Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Black and White




Sometimes, all of us need to see the simple side of things. It doesn't have to be all in technicolor. With only 2 colours, black and white have the ability to give a greater impact into a picture and makes it more dramatic. Less is definitely more.

This is another collaboration between Joel and I. I took the pictures and he retouched them using Adobe Photoshop. These pictures have been buried in my document for quite a long time and I just remembered about it this afternoon. I must say that I apologized for the lack of updates because of my laziness and not having the inspiration to take any pictures. Will try to update as much as I can, at least once a week. 

I'll be sitting for my finals this sunday, hoping that it will go well and wish me luck!

Lens: Sony 50mm f/1.8 SAM SAL-50F18

2 comments: