Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Beginning.

Before I start things off by uploading pictures, I would like to share about why I fell in love in photography and how it all started. I've always been an avid fan of art and since I can't draw, paint, create music or write, I felt bad about it and try to look for other options and found out that taking pictures or also known as photography is another form of art and at the back of my mind I thought "Maybe I can give this a try." and BOOM! I fell in love straight away!! I love photography and been a fan since at the young age of 15 and at that time I haven't started to pick up the camera because I thought that I don't have the ability to take good pictures. I kept looking at some photoblogs and hoping that I myself could learn how to take a picture and some day, I could take pictures as great as those that I've seen on the blogs. One day, when I was checking out some photoblogs, a phrase from one of the blogs caught my attention. " Photography isn't about how good your pictures are or how skillful are you in taking pictures. It's about how you see things and interpret your point of view into your picture." That phrase totally hit me in the brain, face and made me realized that I don't have to be a skillful photographer to take pictures, it's how I see things that matters. Not long after I read the phrase, I began to take pictures by using a plain digital camera and since then, I love photography even more. A few months after that, my dad bought me a DSLR Sony Alpha because he knows that how much I enjoy taking picture and I was ecstatically over the moon! At last, I own a DSLR and it makes me feel more like a real photographer and I'm happy for the fact that my dad actually supports my passion. That's basically how I started in pursuing my passion in photography.
I think this whole passion on photography that I have was passed down to me by my mother because she enjoys taking pictures too and it makes me even more believe that I am my mother's daughter. LOL!


" Photography isn't about how good your pictures are or how skillful are you in taking pictures. It's about how you see things and interpret your point of view into your picture."

No comments:

Post a Comment